TOGAF® 9 Training Course Level 2 Certified Course (including certification voucher)
Kursavgift: kr 18 000 | Varighet: 3 dager | PDU=21
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9 (e.g. System Integrators, Operational, business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT managers, Program and Project leaders, IT specialists, architects)
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
- The ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The concept of Building Blocks
- The Stakeholder Management Technique
- The Content Metamodel
- The recommended techniques for developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to use it to meet an organization’s needs
- The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
Glasspaper har valgt en miljøvennlig profil og gir deltakeren fra og med 2015 online kursdokumentasjon. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at man har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset.
Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart - dette er elektronisk. Du trenger derfor å ta med PC eller et nettbrett på selve kurset
The exam is included in the training. To book exam time please contact our test center on the following link:
Eksamen er inkludert i kursprisen. Klikk på lenken under for å bestille tid i vårt testsenter:
The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice scenario-based questions. The exam can be taken through Glasspaper`s Prometric test centers.
This course is conducted and delivered by ITpreneurs who holds a TOGAF® 9.1 Commercial License issued by The Open Group. Glasspaper acts as a service provider to ITpreneurs and is not required to be licensed by The Open Group.