MS 20484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#
Kursavgift: kr 22 900 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for professional developers who have 1-2 years of experience creating client applications and who are comfortable programming in C# and have done some XAML-based programming.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 1 or more years of experience creating applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience creating Windows client applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
Module 1: Overview of the Windows 8 Platform and Windows Store Apps
This module describes the Windows 8 platform and features and the basics of a Windows Store app interface. It also explains how to create and style a simple Windows Store app by using Visual Studio and Blend.
Module 2: Creating User Interfaces using XAML
- Introduction to the Windows 8 Platform
- Windows 8 User Interface Principles
- WinRT and Language Projections
This module explains how to create the User Interface by using XAML, and how to style a simple Windows Store app by using Visual Studio and Blend.
Module 3: Presenting Data
- XAML Basics
- XAML Code-Behind
- Advanced XAML
This module explains how to present data in the user interface using data binding.
Module 4: Implementing Layout using Windows 8 Built-In Controls
- Working with Data Presentation Controls
- The GridView Control
This module explains how to implement the AppBar and layout controls.
Module 5: Handling Files in Windows Store Apps
- Windows 8 Layout Controls
- The AppBar Control
- Snap and Scale
This module explains how to handle files and streams.
Module 6: Windows Store App Process Lifetime Management
- Handling Files and Streams in Windows Store Apps
- Working with File User Interface Components
This module describes how to respond to application lifecycle events using Process Lifetime Management and the PLM extensibility points provided by the Visual Studio 2012 templates.
Module 7: Working with Templates and Resources
- Process Lifetime Management
- Launching Windows Store Apps
- Implementing State Management Strategy
This module explains how to use templates when creating the user interface.
Module 8: Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows Store App
- Implementing Templates
- Creating Shared Resources
This module explains how to handle navigation scenarios in a Windows Store app and implement Semantic Zoom.
Module 9: Implementing Windows 8 Contracts
- Handling Navigation in Windows Store Apps
- Semantic Zoom
This module explains how to design and implement Windows 8 contracts such as Search, Share and Settings.
Module 10: Implementing Tiles and User Notifications
- Designing for Charms and Contracts
- The Search Contract
- The Share Contract
- Managing App Settings and Preferences
This module explains how to implement tiles and toast notifications in a Windows Store app
Module 11: Designing and Implementing a Data Access Strategy
- Implementing Tiles, Live Tiles, Secondary Tiles and Badge Notifications
- Implementing Toast Notifications
This module explains how to implement various data access scenarios for Windows Store apps.
Module 12: Responding to Mouse, Keyboard and Touch
- Evaluating Data Access Strategies
- Working with Remote Data
This module explains how to respond to mouse, keyboard and touch events, including gestures.
Module 13: Planning for Windows Store App Deployment
- Working with Mouse Events
- Working with Gesture Events
This module explains how to deploy their Windows Store apps to the Windows Store or an enterprise store.
- The Windows Store App Manifest
- Windows Store App Certification
- Enterprise App Deployment