MS 10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration or already experienced in administering and supporting Application servers and services including applications like Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL. It is broadly intended for students who want to use Windows PowerShell to automate administrative tasks from the command line, using any Microsoft or independent software vendor (ISV) product that supports Windows PowerShell manageability.
This course is not intended to be a scripting or programming course, and includes only basic coverage of scripting and programming topics. Students are not expected to have prior scripting or programming experience, and are not expected to have prior Windows PowerShell experience
Betal ditt kurs med SATV kursvouchere
Dersom din bedrift har Software Assurance avtale med Microsoft som inkluderer kursvouchere, kan du gå dette kurset gratis og bruke 5 stk Microsoft kursvouchere
Skriv inn i anmerkningsfeltet når du bestiller at kurset blir betalt med kursvouchere.
Her kan du lese mer om administrasjon og bruk av Microsoft kursvouchere.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Previous Windows Server and Windows Client management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server into existing enterprise environments, or as standalone installations.
- Knowledge and experience of network adapter configuration, basic Active Directory user administration, and basic disk configuration.
- Knowledge and hands on experience specifically with Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8/Windows 8.1 would be of benefit but is not essential.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Read detailed course description
- Understand the basic concepts behind Windows PowerShell
- Work with the Pipeline
- Understand How the Pipeline Works
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives
- Format Output
- Use WMI and CIM
- Prepare for Scripting
- Moving From a Command to a Script to a Module
- Administer Remote Computers
- Put the various Windows PowerShell components together
- Use Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Use Advanced PowerShell Techniques and Profiles