Kursavgift: kr 14 900 | Varighet: 3 dag
This course is relevant if you are have corporate or senior management responsibility over your organisations portfolio of change and seek to improve current costly or ineffective approaches to Programme and Project Management. You are involved in corporate strategy/business planning, portfolio management, senior business management, Portfolio/Programme/Project Office management; or have a functional role within Programmes/Project offices.
There are no formal prerequisites, but a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate is recommended.
The course will cover the following topics:
- What Is A P3O® Model
- Why Have A P3O®
- How To Implement Or To Re-Energize A P3O
- Tools And Techniques
- Sample Foundations exams
- Foundation exam
- An Introduction to P3O® - Discussing why, when and how to use P3O® models in-cluding the difference between portfolio, programmes and project environments and their different requirements
- Value - What value P3O® can bring to the organization including a business case, funding models and performance measures
- Model - An overview of the different P3O® models with examples
- Functions and Techniques - Details on the functions/services and techniques/tools used by units of a P3O® model.
Students will receive an P3O® Foundation classroom workbook containing
all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams. As a prerequisite
students need to acquire the official AXELOS P3O® manual.
This course leads to the P3O Foundation exam, which contains 70 exam questions (and 5 trial questions). It lasts 60
minutes. The pass mark is 35. Exam is not included in the price, and costs: 2000,- eks.mva