Kursavgift: kr 14 900 | Varighet: 3 dager PDU=14
- Newly appointed Program Managers who may have a background in managing projects, but have not previously operated in a transformational change environment.
- Senior Managers who will “sponsor” the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success.
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area.
- Operational Staff undertaking a role in the program or related projects.
- Program Office Staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge.
- Experienced Project Managers.
- Those seeking a professional qualification in program management.
Delegates should ideally have experience of managing or working in programs prior to attending. Knowledge of the PRINCE2® project management method is advantageous but by no means mandatory; some exposure to a project management method will aid understanding of how the program works with these projects.
MSP Philosophy and Structure
- What is a program and how it differs to both business as usual and project work.
- Relationship between the MSP Principles, Governance Themes and the Transformational Flow.
The 7 MSP Principles
- Remaining aligned with corporate strategy
- Leading change
- Envisioning and communicating a better future
- Focusing on benefits and threats to them
- Adding Value
- Designing and delivering a coherent capability
- Learning from experience
The 9 MSP Governance Themes
- Leadership and stakeholder engagementv
- Benefits management
- Blueprint design and delivery
- Planning and control
- The Business case
- Risks and issue management
- Quality and assurance management
The 6 MSP Transformational Flow Processes
- Identifying a programv
- Defining a program
- Managing the tranche
- Delivering the capability
- Realising the benefits
- Closing a program
Exam is included in the course.
The MSP Foundation exam includes:
- 75 multiple-choice questions
- Candidates require a minimum of 35 correct answers (50%) to pass