C++11 Development - 3 days hands-on
Kursavgift: kr 17 900 | Varighet: 3 dager
C++ developers who want to get up to speed quickly with the new standard.
Solid C++ experience.
- General language enhancements: auto variables; Using auto in template definitions; Using decltype; New return syntax; Range-based for loops; Making your own classes iterable; Generalised constant expressions; Strongly-typed enums; Null pointers; Explicit overrides; Static asserts
- Additional language features: Lvalues, rvalues, and rrvalues; Movability; Reference binding rules; Support for movability in the STL; Improved initialization syntax; Inheriting and delegating constructors; Regular expressions; Date and time; Chrono; Explicit conversions; Variadic templates
- Smart pointers: Recap of smart pointer concepts; Shared pointers; Weak pointers; Unique pointers; Techniques and patterns
- Introduction to functional programming: Overview of functional programming; Using std::bind to bind parameters; Using placeholders with for_each(); Passing by reference; Using std::function to represent free functions and member functions;
- Lambda expressions: Overview of lambda expressions; Lambda syntax in C++11; Defining lambdas with arguments and a return value; Variable capture; Using lambdas with the STL; Performance considerations
- C++11 containers: Overview of new STL features; Using std::array; Using std::forward_list; Using unordered containers; Understanding hashing; Defining a custom hash function; Understanding buckets; In-place construction
- C++11 multithreading: Creating simple threads using std::thread; Using lambda expressions with threading; Accessing the current thread; Using mutexes; Lock management and lock strategies; Atomic variables; Condition variables; Calling functions asynchronously; Working with future values