ISTQB Foundation (CTFL)
Kursavgift: kr 18 500 | Varighet: 3 dager
ISTQB Foundation is suitable if you have recently started or are about to start working with software testing, for example as a tester, test manager or test developer. It is also suitable if you wish to gain a basic understanding of your role as a project manager, development manager or quality assurance responsible.
No particular previous knowledge is needed. However, previous experience of testing or developing can make it easier to relate the course content to actual working situations.
The basics of testing
Testing throughout the software lifecycle
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is testing?
- Seven testing principles
- Fundamental test processes
- The psychology of testing
- Code of ethics
- Software development models
- Test levels
- Test types
- Maintenance testing
Test design techniques
- Static techniques and test processes
- Review process
- Static analysis by tools
- Test development processes
- Categories of test design techniques
- Specification-based techniques (black-box)
- Structure-based techniques (white-box)
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
Tool support for testing
- Test organisation
- Test planning and estimation
- Test progress monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Incident management
- Types of test tools
- Effective use of tools: potential benefits and risks
- Introducing a tool in an organisation
The exam is not included in the training. To book exam time please contact our test center on the following link:
Exam price for ISTQB Foundation test is NOK 2600,- + mva
About the exam:
The Foundation Level exam comprises 40 multiple-choice questions, with a scoring of 1 point for each correct answer, a pass mark of at least 65% (26 or more points) and a duration of 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native language).
This course is conducted and delivered in cooperation with our partner Bilgeadam.