TOGAF® 9 Training Course Combined (including certification vouchers)
Kursavgift: kr 26 000 | Varighet: 5 dager | PDU=28
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9 (e.g. System Integrators, Operational, business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT managers, Program and Project leaders, IT specialists, architects)
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts and terminology used in TOGAF 9
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts The TOGAF certification program
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- Understand and apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
Glasspaper har valgt en miljøvennlig profil og gir deltakeren fra og med 2015 online kursdokumentasjon. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at man har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset.
Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart - dette er elektronisk. Du trenger derfor å ta med PC eller et nettbrett på selve kurset
Level 1 Exam (details):
Level 2 Exam (details):
- The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes and can be taken at Prometric test centers.
Level 1 and 2 Combination Exam (details):
- The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice, scenario-based questions. The pass score is 60% (5 out of 8 questions). The exam lasts for 90 minutes and can be taken at Prometric test centers.
Eksamen er inkludert i kursprisen. Klikk på lenken under for å bestille tid i vårt testsenter:
- This examination consists of two separate sections. The TOGAF 9 Part 1 is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9 Part 2, Section 2 is OPEN book. (Note at Prometric test centers an electronic copy of the specification is built into the test and becomes available in Part 2 only).
- Time limit: 150 Minutes total. Each section has a maximum time limit as follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1 and 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9, Part 1 section you cannot return to it.
This course is conducted and delivered by ITpreneurs who holds a TOGAF® 9.1 Commercial License issued by The Open Group. Glasspaper acts as a service provider to ITpreneurs and is not required to be licensed by The Open Group.