ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
Kursavgift: kr 25 000 | Varighet: 5 dager | PDU=31
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- Business continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System.
- Persons responsible for the business continuity conformity in an organization.
- Members of a business continuity team.
- Expert advisors in business continuity.
- Members of an organization that want to prepare for an business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function.
ISO 22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27031 or BS 25999 and business continuity concepts is recommended.
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22201; initiating a BCMS
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO/PAS 22399, ISO 27031, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Business continuity
- Preliminary analysis and establishment of the maturity level of the existing Business Continuity Management System based upon ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a BCMS.
Day 2: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Definition of the scope of a BCMS
Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment.
Day 3: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
Implementation of a document management framework
Design of business continuity processes and writing procedures
Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the BCMS
Incident management and emergency management
Operations management of a BCMS.
Day 4: Controlling, monitoring and measuring a BCMS and certification audit of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301
- Monitoring BCMS processes
Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
Internal audit and management review of a BCMS
Implementation of a continual improvement program
Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
Day 5: ANSI Accredited Certification Exam
- The “Certified ISO 22301 Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
- Domain 2: Business continuity best practice based on ISO 22301
- Domain 3: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301-
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 7: Preparing for a BCMS certification audit
- The exam is available in different languages, including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- The exam consists of 13 essay-type questions
- Open book: Participants may use all PECB provided documentation plus their own course notes, but will not be permitted to use any computer, laptop or any other electronic device.
- Paper-based exam
- A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the exam
- The exam lasts 180 minutes
For more information about the exam, please visit: www.pecb.org
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential:
- Professional experience: five years, two years of Business Continuity work experience
- BCMS audit experience: none
- BCMS project experience: project activities totaling 300 hours
- Other requirements: Signing the PECB code of ethics