Kursavgift: kr 14 900 | Varighet: 2 dager
MoP Foundation qualification is targeted for professionals:
- Involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and program delivery, and benefits realization.
- Involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives.
- Acting as experienced portfolio managers, managing large and complex portfolios of change initiatives.
- Members of portfolio offices and senior managers such as, financial managers, quality managers involved in setting strategic goals and giving direction to the organization’s portfolio of changes.
- Members of Management Boards
- Directors of Change
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROs)
- Portfolio, program, project, business change and benefits managers
- Business case writers
- Project appraisers
There are no formal prerequisites.
Exam is included in the course.
- The Foundation exam is in closed book format.
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions.
- A minimum score of 50% is required to pass the exam.
- The exam lasts 40 minutes. Additional time may be given for certain handicaps, and if the exam is not available in the candidate’s native language.
- Identification is required.