MS 20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Betal ditt kurs med SATV kursvouchere
Dersom din bedrift har Software Assurance avtale med Microsoft som inkluderer kursvouchere, kan du gå dette kurset gratis og betale med Microsoft kursvouchere:
- Deltar du på et instruktørledet kurs (i klasserommet eller via Connect2Classroom) må du bruke 5 stk Microsoft kursvouchere som betaling.
- Ved kjøp av MOC on Demand må du bruke 2 stk Microsoft kursvouchere som betaling.
Ved bestilling - skriv inn i feltet for tilleggsopplysninger at kurset blir betalt med kursvouchere.
Her kan du lese mer om administrasjon og bruk av Microsoft kursvouchere
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Read complete course description:
MS 20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions - syllabus