Kursavgift: kr 16 000 | Varighet: 2 dager
MoV Foundation qualification is targeted for professionals involved in:
- Management and staff in an organization and wish to use MoV; whether MoV is embedded in their organization or not.
- Directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programs and projects.
- Applying the methods in other PPM guides to build on and enhance the activities to maximize value and delivery of benefits.
- Senior Management
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Project and Program Office staff and their sponsors
There are no formal prerequisites.
a.Purpose of the guide
b.What is value
c.What is management of value
d.Why i MOV Important
e.Where and when should MOV be used
f.MOV in relation to other Best Management Practice guidance
g.The structure of this guide
a.Align with organizational objectives
b.Focus on functions and required outcomes
c.Balance the variables to maximize value
d.Apply MOV throughout the investment decision
e.Tailor MOV Activity to suit the subject
f.Learn from experience and improve
g.Assign clear roles and responsibilities and build a supportive culture
a.Frame the program or project
e.Evaluate and Select
f.Develop value-improving proposals
g.Implement and share outputs
b.Function cost analysis
c.Value engineering / Analysis
d.Techniques commonly used in MOV
Approach to Implementation
a.Plan the MOV activities
b.Understand and articulate value
f.Monitor improvements in value
- The MoV Foundation exam is in closed book format.
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions.
- A minimum score of 50% is required to pass the exam.
- The exam lasts 40 minutes. Additional time may be given for certain handicaps and if the exam is not available in the candidate’s native language.
- Identification is required