MCTS Microsoft Azure – Boot Camp
Kursavgift: kr 27 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for:
- IT Pro who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- IT Pro who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT Pro who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
- IT Pro who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Instructor on this training is Marjan Stamatovski
Marjan is an experienced technology strategist and business professional with a proven record of producing industry-leading, innovative yet cost-effective enterprise
solutions. Marjan`s area of expertise is the System Centre Configuration Management platform on which he has a proven 10 years experience. Marjan has developed and implemented several complex solution of this product in different medium to Enterprise Companies.
Marjan has been working with Glasspaper since 2011 delivering high quality training on System Center, Windows Server and Azure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations.
- Understanding of Hyper-V disaster recovery functionality
An understanding of the System Center Suite is desirable and recommended, but not needed, specifically:
- Virtual Machine Manager 2012
- App Controller 2012
- Operations Manager 2012
- Virtualization Technologies: Hyper-V and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Basic Knowledge of PowerShell
Del-betal din Boot Camp med SATV kursvouchere
I stedet for å betale ordinær pris kr 27 500, kan du benytte 5 kursvouchere (for MS 20533) som del-betaling for Boot Campen.
I tillegg til kursvoucherne må du betale kr 4000 (for utvidede kursdager) og kr 1990 + mva for sertifiseringstesten 70-533.
Skriv inn i anmerkningsfeltet når du bestiller at Boot Campen blir del-betalt med kursvouchere.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Implement Resource Groups
- Configure Azure Automation
- Use OMS (Log Analytics)
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Implement Azure Site Recovery Services
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Plan and implement share point server farm in Microsoft Azure
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Implementing Azure RMS and Multi-factor Authentication
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
- Monitor Azure resources by using System Center 2012 Operation Manager, with Azure Management Pack
- Hybrid management of public and private cloud using App Controller
MOC 20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions - Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to Azure
- Module 2: Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
- Module 3: Implementing Virtual Machines
- Module 4: Managing Virtual Machines
- Module 5: Implementing Websites
- Module 6: Planning and Implementing Storage
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Data Services
- Module 8: Implementing Cloud Services and Mobile Services
- Module 9: Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services
- Module 10: Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Module 11: Managing Active Directory identities in a Hybrid Environment
- Module 12: Implement Automation
Boot Camp extras - in addition to the MOC Content in MS 20533
- Module 13: Microsoft Azure Remote App
- Module 14: Deploying SharePoint Farm with Microsoft Azure
- Module 15: Federating Azure Active Directory with AD FS
- Module 16: Monitoring Microsoft Azure
- Module 17: Microsoft Azure Site Recovery
- Module 18: Hybrid Cloud with System Center