This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who plan, deploy, and manage devices and applications in medium to large organizations. A significant portion of this audience works in on-premises AD DS environments with both domain-joined and non-domain joined devices, for which they need to provide mobile device management and secure data access. Devices in such environments typically run Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS, and Android. They plan to extend on-premises AD DS to the cloud and they need to learn how to plan and implement Enterprise Mobility Suite.
Betal ditt kurs med SATV kursvouchere
Dersom din bedrift har Software Assurance avtale med Microsoft som inkluderer kursvouchere, kan du gå dette kurset gratis og bruke 5 stk Microsoft kursvouchere
Skriv inn i anmerkningsfeltet når du bestiller at kurset blir betalt med kursvouchere.
Her kan du lese mer om administrasjon og bruk av Microsoft kursvouchere.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Domain Name System (DNS)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory principles
- Understanding of the public key infrastructure (PKI) fundamentals
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals, including Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with Windows 10
- Familiarity with Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of mobile platforms
Module 1: Using devices in the enterprise
This is an overview module that introduces changes and challenges in todays typical workplace, and the solutions to address them. The intention of this module is to set the stage for later modules, and to introduce the Enterprise Mobility Suite.
Module 2: Active Directory features for device management
- Overview of devices in the enterprise
- Devices management features
- Device management solutions
In this module students will learn how to manage devices in an on-premises Active Directory environment. They will learn about central administration by using Group Policies, how to implement dynamic access control (DAC), and how to configure and use advanced auditing.
Module 3: Implementing and administering Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Group Policy
- Device management solutions
- Planning and implementing DAC
- Planning and deploying advanced audit policies
In this module students will learn about cloud identity, and the features that Azure AD provides. They also will learn about Azure AD offerings, how to create and manage an Azure AD tenant, and how claims-based authentication works.
Module 4: Connecting Active Directory Domain Services with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Overview of Azure AD.
- Creating and managing Azure AD.
- Managing authentication
In this module students will learn how to connect their on-premises AD DS with Azure AD. They will learn about Azure AD Connect, and how either to synchronize entire identities to Azure AD, including password hashes, or to establish federation with Azure AD.
Module 5: Planning and implementing app support
- Preparing AD DS for directory synchronization
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Planning and implementing federation
In this module students will learn how they can mitigate compatibility issues between applications on the same device, and between the application and the operating system. They also will learn about RemoteApp and Azure RemoteApp programs, which enable you to run Windows apps on any device with the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client.
Module 6: Managing devices in Microsoft Office 365
- Planning and implementing application compatibility options
- Publishing and using RemoteApp programs
- Publishing and using Azure RemoteApp
In this module students will learn about Office 365 and its main features. The focus of this module is on device management by using mobile device management for Office 365.
Module 7: Planning and implementing Microsoft Intune
- Overview of Office 365
- Mobile device management for Office 365
In this module students will learn how to plan for Microsoft Intune, how to deploy an Intune client, and how to perform basic Intune administration.
Module 8: Using Microsoft Intune to manage devices
- Planning for Microsoft Intune
- Deploying Microsoft Intune clients
- Basic Microsoft Intune administration
In this module students will learn how to enroll and manage mobile devices with Intune, create, manage and deploy different types of Intune policies, and manage updates and Windows Defender by using Microsoft Intune.
Module 9: Using Microsoft Intune to manage applications and resource access
- Working with Intune policies
- Mobile device management
- Managing updates and Windows Defender
In this module students will learn how to manage application deployments by using Microsoft Intune. They will also learn how to deploy settings, such as VPN profiles, Wi-Fi profiles and certificates to Intune clients.
Module 10: Planning and implementing Microsoft Azure Rights Management Service
- Application life-cycle management
- Application deployment process
- Managing access to company resources
In this module students will learn how to plan and implement Azure Rights Management to protect digital content. They also will learn which applications can integrate with Azure Rights Management, and how to use Azure Rights Management with Office 365 in an on-premises infrastructure.
Module 11: Planning and implementing remote access
- Overview of Azure Rights Management
- Implementing Azure Rights Management
In this module students will learn how to provide remote access from devices to a company network. They also will learn how to provide access to company infrastructure servers, data in work folders, and data that is stored in the cloud.
Module 12: Planning and protecting data
- Overview of remote access solutions
- Implementing remote infrastructure access
- Planning and implementing Work Folders
- Planning and implementing cloud data access
- Planning and implementing mobility options
In this module students will learn how to protect data on a device by using encryption or BitLocker. They will also learn about Enterprise Data Protection and how data can be remotely wiped if a device is lost or stolen.
Module 13: Recovering data and operating system
- Planning and implementing encryption
- Planning and implementing BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Protecting data on the device
In this module students will learn how to plan and implement file recovery and device recovery of Windows 10 devices. They also will learn how to update a Windows 10 device, and learn about Windows Branch.
- Planning and implementing file recovery
- Planning and implementing device recovery
- Planning and implementing updates