MS 40409: Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online and Server 2015
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for IT consultants and telecommunications professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications (UC) and need to translate business requirements into technical architectures and designs for UC solutions. It is also intended for support staff in charge of maintaining UC solutions. The student should be familiar with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and the telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
- Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Proficiency in planning and deploying Skype for Business Server 2015 and Skype for Business Online solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot Skype for Business Server 2015 at a basic level using Microsoft monitoring and troubleshooting tools (Snooper, centralized logging service (CLS), Key Health Indicators (KHI)).
- Proficiency with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, directory synchronization, and telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
- Familiarity with the requirements and process for integrating Skype for Business Server 2015 with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Windows, Windows Server and Hyper-V, QoS, TCP/IP, network load balancing, PowerShell, understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (basic telephony concepts including SIP trunking, gateway, and
- Session Border Controller (SBC) interconnects, and common private branch exchange (PBX) deployment architectures.
At course completion
You can read the official course description here
- Describe the various voice workloads available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Assess a network in preparation for a Skype for Business Server 2015 or Skype for Business Online voice solution.
- Deploy and configure a Skype for Business voice solution that combines Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Enterprise Voice.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling.
- Configure on-premises Enterprise Voice functionality.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity.
- Integrate Skype for Business Server 2015 with non-Microsoft voice infrastructures.
- Plan for and deploy Cloud Connector Edition.
- Configure features that extend Skype for Business Enterprise Voice (on-premises) functionality, such as Location Information Servers and Response Groups.
- Optimize voice communications on a TCP/IP network.
- Use Call Quality Methodology and Skype for Business Server 2015 monitoring tools and reports.
- Troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Voice (on-premises) voice communications.
This course is recommended as preparation for Exam 70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
Exam 70-333 is one of the optional exams towards the
The MCSE Productivity certification will replace the MCSE: Communication
on March 31 2017.