CSPNGN1: Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1
Kursavgift: kr 30 000 | Varighet: 5 Dager
- Cisco Build-Operate-Transfer partners who are focused on service provider NGN networks, specific to entry-level network operations personnel.
- Service provider network operations organizations, specific to entry-level network operations personnel.
- Cisco engineers who are motivated to pursue Cisco certifications focused on service provider NGN operations.
- All service provider operations customers, partners who support service provider NGN environments, and internal Cisco engineers who wish to pursue Cisco professional or expert-level SP operations certifications.
The following are both recommended before taking this course:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
At the end of this course you will be able to:
Module 1: IP Fundamentals
- Describe the operation of IP and data network
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Configure switched network technologies
- Describe routed network technologies
- Configure IP services
- Configure Cisco operating systems and platforms
- Configure transport technologies
- Configure access and edge technologies
- Configure security in the network
- Describe MPLS
- Describe multicast
- Describe high availability
- Configure network management
- Describe VPN technologies
Describe IP fundamentals important to build IP network, host-to-host communication, as well as network components and functions.
Module 2: Basic LAN Switching
- Lesson 1: Defining Functions of Networking
- Lesson 2: Introducing TCP/IP Layers and the OSI Reference Model
- Lesson 3: Managing IP Addressing
- Lesson 4: Describing the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Lesson 5: Explaining Network Security
- Lesson 6: Explaining IP Addressing and Subnets
Describe basic LAN switching, as well as configure and verify basic LAN switch functions.
Module 3: Basic IP Routing
- Lesson 1: Understanding Ethernet
- Lesson 2: Connecting to an Ethernet LAN
- Lesson 3: Using Switched LAN Technology
- Lesson 4: Operating a Cisco Switch
- Lesson 5: Understanding Switch Security
- Lesson 6: Performing Switched Network Optimizations
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Switch Issues
Describe routing concepts and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
Module 4: Connectivity Technologies
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco IOS XR
- Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Routing
- Lesson 4: Configuring EIGRP
- Lesson 5: Understanding Cisco Router Security
Describe the characteristics, functions, and components of a service provider WAN network.
Module 5: Network Management and Security
- Lesson 1: Describing Access Technologies
- Lesson 2: Introducing Service Provider Access, Edge, and Transport Technologies
- Lesson 3: Enabling the WAN Internet Connection
- Lesson 4: Introducing Encapsulation
- Lesson 5: Introducing VPN
Describe network management concepts and discuss considerations when implementing network management tools and features on the network.
- Lesson 1: Collecting Device Data
- Lesson 2: Configuring Network Management Tools
- Lesson 3: Using AAA
This course is part of the following Certifications:
CCNA Service Provider (CCNA SP)