CSPNGN2: Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2
Kursavgift: kr 30 000 | Varighet: 5 Dager
The primary audience for this course is:
The secondary audience for this course is:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers and systems engineers working in the service provider environment.
The tertiary audience for this course is program managers.
- Network designers and project managers.
- The course is also recommended to all individuals preparing for CCNA SP certification.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software configuration
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 course
At the end of this course you will be able to:
Module 1: Service Provider Network Construction
- Describe the operation of IP and data network
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Configure switched network technologies
- Describe routed network technologies
- Configure IP services
- Configure Cisco operating systems and platforms
- Configure transport technologies
- Configure access and edge technologies
- Configure security in the network
- Describe MPLS
- Describe multicast
- Describe high availability
- Configure network management
- Describe VPN technologies
Present a unified view of a service provider network in relation to the Cisco IP NGN.
Module 2: Advanced LAN Switching
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Service Providers
- Lesson 2: Cisco IP NGN Architecture
- Lesson 3: Cisco Hardware Platform Placement
Present advanced LAN features and technologies for ensuring stable and redundant LAN topology.
Module 3: Internal Service Provider Traffic Forwarding
- Lesson 1: Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Lesson 2: Spanning Tree Protocol Enhancements
- Lesson 3: Routing Between VLANs
- Lesson 4: First Hop Redundancy Protocols
Configure and verify Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS), and describe Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP).
Module 4: External Service Provider Routing
- Lesson 1: Link-State Routing Protocols
- Lesson 2: Implementing OSPF
- Lesson 3: Implementing IS-IS
- Lesson 4: Implementing Route Redistribution
- Lesson 5: MPLS Basics
Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot basic Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) to enable interdomain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains.
Module 5: ACLs and IP Address Translation
- Lesson 1: Introducing BGP
- Lesson 2: Understanding BGP Path Attributes
- Lesson 3: Establishing BGP Sessions
- Lesson 4: Processing BGP Routes
- Lesson 5: Configuring Basic BGP
Describe access control list (ACL) and IP address translation.
Module 6: Cisco IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software
- Lesson 1: Applying Access Control Lists
- Lesson 2: Transitioning to IPv6
Describe Cisco IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software fundamentals.
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco IOS XR Software Architecture and Features
- Lesson 2: Explaining Software Maintenance Operations on Cisco IOS XR and Cisco IOS XE
- Lesson 3: Explaining Configuration Management with Cisco IOS XR Software
This course is part of the following Certifications:
CCNA Service Provider (CCNA SP)